AQUIT LEGAL provides legal advice in the following Areas of Practice:
1. CIVIL-PROCEDURAL LAW
- Drafting contracts.
- Third party and extra-contractual liability.
- Claims for payment.
- Rights in rem.
- Consumers and users.
- Procedural matters.
- Evictions and claims for unpaid rent.
2. COMMERCIAL LAW
- Company incorporations.
- Appointment and dismissal of administrators.
- Granting and revoking powers of attorney.
- Increase and decrease of capital.
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies.
- Transfers of shares and equity in companies.
- Contracts between members and shareholder agreements.
- Commercial contracts in general such as agency and distribution contracts.
- Challenge of company resolutions and defence of members’ interests.
3. FAMILY AND SUCCESSION LAW
- Separations and divorces.
- Claims, extinctions and alterations in matrimonial maintenance payments.
- Liquidation of marriage settlements.
- Child care and custody.
- Forced heirship claims.
- Acceptance of inheritance.
- Incapacity proceedings.
- Surrogacy laws.
4. REAL ESTATE LAW
- Conveyance contracts.
- Earnest money contracts.
- Termination of real estate contracts.
- Evictions and claims for unpaid rents.
- Training and advice to communities of property owners.
- Claim for rents against the tenant for property damages.
- Advice on all types of real estate contracts.