In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, relating to individual’s protection in connection with personal data treatment and the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the GDPR), we inform that the data provided free of charge and voluntarily for the users in the website www.aquitlegal.com shall be processed by:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA:
- Business name: Aquit Legal, SL
- Address: Av. Diagonal nº 622 2º 1ª A
- Phone No.: 188.8.131.52
- Tax ID No.: B-63797963
- E-mail: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
Your personal data shall be used for general management and control of the relationship established and particularly for:
- Managing the full access to the website and the correct use of the services by the users of the same.
- For communication with the users in response to incidences, requests, comments and questions we made ourselves through the services or the contact forms of our website (including, chats and phone calls).
- For offering new products, services, special offers or updates.
- Communications: We can send emails, messages and other type of communications in connection with the services, technical issues and changes in the same. These communications are considered part of the services and they cannot be waived.
- Commercial communications (Marketing): We can use your data to contact you, both via electronic and no electronic means, to conduct surveys, to obtain your opinion on the service provided, and occasionally, to notify you on changes, important developments of the services, offers and/or special offers. These commercial offers shall be, in any case, explicitly and separately authorized by the user who may revoke his/her permission to receive these notifications by using the system implemented for this purpose, or by forwarding a written notification with the reference “Cancellation” to firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall not treat your personal data for any other purpose beyond the purposes described above, except that there is a legal requirement or a legal injunction.
Personal data shall be held during the relevant statutory period.
In this respect:
The data used to manage the relationship between the customer and the billing and the charging of the products and services shall be held during the period where the contract is in effect.
Upon completion of this relationship, as the case may be, the data may be held during the period required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities arising from the contract of the service have prescribed.
The data required to send newsletters and commercial communications of our products or services shall be held indefinitely until the user declares, as the case may be, his/her desire to delete them.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS.
In general, Aquit Legal, SL. shall not transfer your personal data to third parties except that we are legally bound to do so or you has explicitly authorized us to make use of our services.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At all times, the user may exercise the access rights to his/her personal data, rectification rights of the inaccurate data, deletion rights of data which are not already necessary or when one of the other issues of GDPR applies, the right to object to its treatment for reasons related with a specific situation as well as the restriction and portability in accordance with the conditions established in GDPR by way of a written notification indicating the reason for your request, together with a copy of your ID number, addressed to: Aquit Legal, SL, Customer Service, Av. Diagonal nº 622 2º 1ª A, 08021, Barcelona, indicating in the email “Request of GDPR rights”.
Besides, the user has also the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the supervisory authority at all times.