Commercial and Corporate Law Department
Aquit Legal’s Commercial and Corporate Law Department stands out for having a team of lawyers with extensive experience in advising companies and entrepreneurs in the development of their economic interests, as well as the internal business relations between the company, its partners and its administrators.
The most highlighted services offered by this department are the following:
- Incorporation of companies
- Preparation of shareholder meetings and boards of directors
- Secretary of the board of directors
- Appointment and transfer of administrators
- Grant and revocation of powers of attorney
- Increase and decrease of capital
- Company restructuring operations, such as transformations, mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, etc.
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies
- Transfer of shares and equity
- Contracts between shareholders and shareholder agreements
- Defense and representation of investment partners’ interests in companies
- Commercial contracts in general, including agency contracts, distribution, etc.
- Challenging corporate resolutions and defending the interests of shareholders
- Responsibility of Company directors